INKA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Very early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel or in Cusco or Ollantaytambo to transport you to the train station in Ollantaytambo from where we will take the train to the start of the trail which is the 104 Km rail way marker, Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu where we register with the national park authorities, we will show our original passports, the ones we used for registering previously then we will receive the important information from our tour guide who is going to describe the walk, we will visit two archeological sites, CHACHABAMBA and WIÑAY WAYNA, we will walk 12 km covering 6 hours walk, 3 hours moderate ascend, 2 hours easy undulating and 1 downhill from the sun gate to Machupicchu citadel , we will enjoy the magic view to the citadel from the famous lookout point from Where Hiram Bingham the discoverer of Machupicchu took the first pictures then we will take the bus down to Aguas calientes for 30 minutes we will arrive to the hotel.
For this has been requested the entrance time to Machupicchu previously then at the set time you will start your visit to the historical sanctuary, you will have a tour for 3 hours with your tour guide exploring the whole site, if you want to do more than 3 hours exploration then ask to your tour guide to take you previous the tour to the Inka bridge or go back to the Sun gate then you will complete about 5 hours at Machupicchu, at the agreed time you will go back to Aguas Calientes for your lunch then to take the train back to Cusco.
- In this trip you carry all your essentials for two days that is why you need to take a back pack big enough to fit all including your box lunch from the first day
- In terms of hotels we mainly recommend because now days is being cheaper to book online, just request recommendations of the indifferent levels.
- Train ticket to the start of the trail
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to the Inka trail and Machupicchu
- Box lunch for the first day (Ask for options depending of your diet)
- 3 ways bus in between Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes village
- Train back from Aguas Calientes village to Cusco or the sacred valley
- 24 hours assistance by ASP TRAVEL PERU representative
- All transfers on this service
- First aid kid
- Tank of oxygen
- COVID – 19 Protocol pack
- Hotels – although we can recommend you
- Dinner on the first day and lunch on the second day.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Day pack 35 L to carry essentials for your 2 days program
- Rain gear (rain coat or rain poncho) Umbrellas are not aloud
- Hiking boots
- 2 hiking shirts or T-shirts for the 2 days
- Hand sanitizer
- Flash light
- Camera and rechargers
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun screen
- Water Container
ASP TRAVEL PERU – Andean Spiritual Pathways – DREAMS COME TRUE